CSA – Prepare your fleet now!
"I have a good CSA score. How can I keep it that way?"
"I need to improve my CSA score. How can I do that?"
CSA is real and it is here and now. ISE Fleet Services can help. Safety and Compliance are our central focus. We have tools to help you find and fix potential and real problem areas without wading through mountains of paper logs and reports. Your customers and insurance carriers are now watching you in ways never before thought possible. Your drivers may be exposing you to risks that you will have to live with long after they may leave you for the next job. You need to act like never before.
ISE Fleet Services' eFleetSuite solution directly impacts many of the CSA BASICs which helps fleets lower or maintain their CSA score.
- mDash 4 captures and reports speeds in ranges and over fleet thresholds
- Rapid decelerations are captured and reported
- Electronic Driver Logs keeps drivers informed of their current availability
- System warns drivers when approaching or exceeding HOS regulation limits
- Graphical representation of log grids on screen make roadside inspections fast and easy
- Prompts for shipments, trailers, etc. enable drivers to avoid "form and manner" violations
- Roadside inspections are less likely to result in violations
- eFleetSuite web application can warn office personnel when required licenses, physicals, and documents are nearing renewal
- Drivers can receive notices on the mDash 4 of pending expirations
- DVIR makes it easy for drivers to remember and complete required inspections
- Prompts on the mDash 4 make the generation of pre and post trip inspection reports error free
- Noted defects are reported to the back office in real time
- Equipment defect category and detail lists are customizable
- Repairs marked certified through the web application are updated on the in-cab computer
- The mDash 4 can be programmed to display prompts and reminders to drivers
- Driver responses to prompts can create records that are stored and indicate driver compliance with fleet requirements for securing cargo
- FMCSA will study your crash records – regardless of fault
- Your proactive use of unsafe driving indicators collected by the mDash 4 can prevent accidents
- eFleetSuite Event Reports can help fleets weed out accident prone drivers
What is your CSA score? Are you happy with it? Are you doing all you can to maintain or improve your score in all seven BASIC categories? ISE Fleet Services can help. Give us a call.